Since 1995, the first Friday of March has been designated Employee Appreciation Day! Why not go the extra mile today for those who go the extra mile (or more) for your business? Here are some ideas:
- Treat your employees to lunch
- Take your team out for happy hour (it's Friday, after all)
- Let them take off early - with pay
- Hire a massage therapist, chef or yoga instructor to come into the office
- Leave flowers, candy or a personal note on your employees’ desks
- Sports and movie tickets and other entertainment rewards are always appreciated
Recognition is a powerful motivator, and it will mean a lot to your staff if you do something nice to thank them for all their hard work.
Who knows? Maybe they'll actually remember Boss's Day this year!